At Bay Park Animal Hospital, our veterinarians perform spay neuter procedures. Our vets in Burlington undertake spay neuter surgery in a safe manner. Spaying/neutering a cat or dog is important to reduce pet overpopulation and improve the quality of your pet’s health. We make sure that the entire process is comfortable for you and your pet. Our topmost priority is your pet’s well-being. Our veterinarians, Dr. Grewal and Dr. Jindal provide affordable and quality spay and neuter services in Burlington. If you have any questions or concerns about the procedure, you can contact us. Our vets will explain the procedure so that you feel confident about us and the entire process.
Why Spay and Neuter Your Pet?
Because you want your pet to live longer and healthier!
There are various other reasons including:
- Prevent further unwanted puppies and kittens
- Eliminate the chances of uterine infection called pyometra which is life threatening
- Decrease the chances of mammary cancer
- Eliminate the chances of prostate problems and testicular cancers in male dogs
- Decrease aggression and wandering
- Reduce the chances of marking or spraying behavior in male cats
Spaying and Neutering Will Not
- Change the personality of your pet
- Make them lazy or fat. Over-feeding and lack of exercise can lead to obesity, not the surgery.
Pet owners often refrain from spay/neuter surgery as they want their children to witness the ”miracle of birth” or people believe that it is an expensive process. But in reality, it is not an expensive process and is required to keep your pets healthy and active. One simple surgery will prevent the chances of various life-threatening diseases or infections from happening. Your pets will remain more calmer and connected to home.
Why Choose Bay Park View Animal Hospital in Burlington?
- Reliable veterinarians
- Adherence to safe surgery procedures
- Health care plans for a speedy recovery
- Personalized pet care
- Comfortable and welcoming atmosphere
- Thorough follow-up care
At Bay Park Animal Hospital, we understand the importance of your pet in your family and are dedicated to partnering with you in your pet’s health care. You can expect quality veterinary care for your pet in a relaxed and caring environment. We care about you and your pets and aim to improve your relationship with them.
Contact our vets today to discuss spay/neuter procedure. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the surgery.